Saturday, November 18, 2006

Let's start this all over again.

Because it's one of those times to reset the clock, and begin from scratch.

Graduation is approaching and I still need to arrange a cap/gown as well as design my invites. Furthermore, I don't know about getting a class ring since I don't have the money for that, and especially since I might be finishing another bachelor's degree in May, so I might just wait until then for the ring.

Thanks to Kat, I've come out of that "I don't want to bother with dating" hole after essentially being called a pussy. I can't argue with that one.

And after going 8-2 in my first fencing tournament, only losing to one of the 2 best teams in attendance, I'm pleased with my performance. Mind you, I'm also pleased that for the most part, I'm unrivaled in speed. Once I get my form and technique, I should be great.